I must say, I am very pleased to have this new blog.
So, I will begin with saying some more about myself. I am Catholic, fifteen, female, oldest of six children, and going into my sophomore year in high school. Some interesting facts about me: I love languages. I'm learning Latin and hopefully will continue with Greek this year if possible. I pray the Rosary daily, it is my #1 favorite prayer besides the Mass, of course. I want to make the Total Consecration to Mary this year. My favorite lady writer is Jane Austen, and I've read four of her novels-Emma, Pride and Prejudice, Persuasion, and Northanger Abbey. I'm rationing myself to one a month so I won't read another till September. My other favorite lady writer is Regina Doman. Her novels for young women (and young men) are staunchly Catholic, exciting, and altogether delightful. But if you're reading my blog, you probably know most of this already.
Anyhow, glad to meet you!
So cool! Yay, I'm the first one to comment on your blog! :)
ReplyDeleteHaha, thanks!
ReplyDeleteHey Mirfain! Lovely layout! I look forward to reading more of your posts.
ReplyDeletePretty!
ReplyDelete