Date... Tuesday, October 5th, 2010
Starting time... 4:34 PM
Mood... bored
Outside my window... grass and a street.
I'm thinking... that I need to get off soon...
I'm reading... eh, nothing really. This week's Great Books reading is from Caesar but the class was only today, so I haven't started.
I'm listening to... A Man's a Man for A' That - Old Blind Dogs
I'm wearing... Blue flowered buttoned blouse and a full, black denim skirt.
Yesterday, I... had piano lessons, had my braces tightened, and went to the library.
I'm excited for... English country dance on Friday.
I'm sad because... I have chemistry homework :X
I'm hungry for... a caramel milkshake.
The song stuck inside my head is... ditto for what I'm listening to.
I want... to plot out my NaNoWriMo story.
I love... bagpipes! Uillean (sp?) pipes from Ireland and Scottish ones too. .
I loathe... allergies. And braces. And acne. And hot weather.
This week, my goal is... To finish all my school work.
Did I meet last week's goal?... I don't think so.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! Please note that comments are moderated, so keep it clean. Thanks!