Date... Tuesday, January 18
Starting time... 10:32 PM
Mood... kind of frustrated.
Outside my window... a moon that will be full tomorrow night.
I'm thinking... about an event I need a ride for this Saturday.
I'm reading... Dracula by Bram Stoker. (Yes, that Dracula.)
I'm listening to... Down by the Sally Gardens by Clannad. A very lovely, sad song. The lyrics were written by W. B. Yeats, the famous Irish poet.
I'm wearing... Guess what? That black denim skirt I always wear during daybooks! I swear I don't do it on purpose!
Yesterday, I... had piano lessons and began reading the book of Job in the Bible.
I'm excited for... the previously mentioned event that I want to go to... but I may not be able to go to... sigh.
I'm sad because... I have lots of schoolwork.
I'm hungry for... hot tea!
The song stuck inside my head is... A Man's a Man for A' That - Old Blind Dogs (yes, again!)
I want... to see my friends.
I love... peace and quiet.
I loathe... the fact that there is no English Country Dancing for weeks.
This week, my goal is... to get all my schoolwork done, including my Latin...
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! Please note that comments are moderated, so keep it clean. Thanks!