Date... Saturday, February 6
Starting time... 9:48 AM
Mood... ICE PLEASE GO AWAY BEFORE MY ACTIVITY GETS CANCELLED!!!!!
Outside my window... sun upon the snow.
I'm thinking... about the aforementioned activity.
I'm reading... Middlemarch by George Eliot. A delightful book, and wonderfully long.
I'm listening to... The Burrian by Lau.
I'm wearing... AT LAST! I'm not wearing the black denim skirt. I'm wearing my OTHER denim skirt! :P
Yesterday, I... got out a pair of mittens I cast on nearly two years ago and started working on them again.
I'm excited for... the aforementioned activity, if it actually happens...
I'm sad because... of the stupid ice. I haven't left the house since Sunday. Well, I've gone outside, but you know what I mean.
I'm hungry for... sausage.
The song stuck inside my head is... The Lowlands of Holland by Old Blind Dogs (good grief, them again?!)
I want... to see my friends.
I love... my February Lady sweater! Squooshy.
I loathe... cold toes.
This week, my goal is... to... I dunno. I'll figure it out.
Oh my goodness! This ice is getting SO annoying! My birthday plans (going out to lunch with my mom and getting a Vera Bradley) have been postponed. :-(
ReplyDelete