Date... Monday, October 31, 2011
Starting time... 1:44 PM
Mood... pleasant.
Outside my window... lots of sunshine and beautiful weather.
I'm thinking... about the Latin class I might end up taking midsemester.
Starting time... 1:44 PM
Mood... pleasant.
Outside my window... lots of sunshine and beautiful weather.
I'm thinking... about the Latin class I might end up taking midsemester.
I'm reading... St. Thomas More’s Utopia (for school, but it’s relatively interesting).
I'm listening to... ‘Spider-Man Theme’ by Michael Buble. Yes, I am a nerd.
I'm wearing... denim skirt, blue flowered blouse, and a knitted belt.
Yesterday, I... had a big block party and dressed up as Meg March from Little Women, which I recently reread. Maybe I’ll take pictures when I go trick-or-treating tonight.
I'm excited for... taking Latin again at last. I haven’t really studied it for ages.
I'm sad because... well, I’m not actually that sad. J
I'm hungry for... chocolate.
The song stuck inside my head is... the opening theme from Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind.
I want... it to be Christmas break.
I love... this weather.
I loathe... OH MY GOSH I HAVE AN ESSAY DUE ON THURSDAY AND I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT IT TILL THIS MINUTE.
This week, my goal is... HOLY COW TO FINISH THAT ESSAY
Good luck on your essay. :-) PLEASE, PLEASE take a picture! I'm dying to see!
ReplyDelete