Date... Monday, November 21, 2011
Starting time... 1:29 PM
Starting time... 1:29 PM
Mood… waitful (for the cookies to come out of the oven…).
Outside my window... a splendid cold grey November day.
I'm thinking... about making a chocolate chip cookie sundae.
I'm reading... Wet Magic by E. Nesbit and the Poetic Edda.
I'm listening to... “Linus and Lucy” by Vince Guaraldi.
I'm wearing... a grey denim skirt, a brown t-shirt, white socks and black shoes.
Yesterday, I... read the D’Aulaires’ Book of Norse Myths (which is quite splendid, though the introduction isn’t recommendable), got quite a lot done on a really cute sock I’m knitting my mom (don’t worry, she already knows about it – she picked out the yarn), went out to dinner, and (last but not least) attended Mass in the afternoon instead of the morning. It’s okay, but whenever I attend Mass late I feel as if I have not really gone… silly, I know…
I'm excited for... Thanksgiving break.
I'm sad because... I’m a lazy sluggard.
I'm hungry for... chocolate chip cookie sundaes.
The song stuck inside my head is... that cheesy song from Captain America… “He’s the star-spangled man / With a plan!”
I want... a new light fixture in my room.
I love... breaks from school (that is, except for Great Books, which takes Christmas break and a spring break, no Thanksgiving break for us Tuesday classes…)
I loathe... my temper.
This week, my goal is... it’s break!
Happy Thanksgiving!
ReplyDelete