Finally, after weeks of writing about and discussing
liberty, I have it.
That’s right, SCHOOL. IS. OVER. UNTIL. 2013.
I’m free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, I have Latin left. But that’s okay. Latin is fun
and Latin 4 is nothing compared to elementary Greek, let me tell ya. Greek
sucks out your soul. Hopefully it will spit it out again with the
ability to read Plato and Euripides, but that’s a long time coming. I do love
it, but it’s hard. What idiot decided to let Latin have an ablative case but
not Greek? It really needs it! What kind of maniac uses prepositions
with the GENITIVE???? AND THE DATIVE???????????
Sorry, the philologist in me was peeking out through his bars.
Excuse me.
Anyway, I’m going to do one of those enormously
entertaining memes where you put down a list of twelve characters and
have them interact with each other. You will see it later today.
I intend to do more blogging during my MONTH!!!! LONG!!!!
CHRISTMAS!!!! BREAK!!!! in between frantically knitting socks and
watching more BBC miniseries/old TV shows/long movies with subtitles recommended
by random people which I previously checked out on IMDB to make sure were
appropriate so don’t get too worried/library DVDs than are good for me.
See you later!
Maggie
BTW: I am now accepted to both Christendom College and University
of Dallas! I’m still completing my Franciscan application.
Come to Franciscan! It's so much fun!
ReplyDelete...Oh, and you learn so much. c:
And yes, Latin is awesome!